Saturday, June 9, 2012

Boy Birthday Card Ideas



Well Stampin' Up! has lived up to expectations and organised yet another great convention! Wow again! My head is still spinning from all the inspiration, demonstrations, workshop "wows" and displays. Got so many projects I want to attempt now I haven't got a clue where to start....lol! Anyhow I've been meaning to make a few boy birthday cards so I did. The "lego" card is really easy just a bit of a pain sticking down all the little punched circles! The dirt bike-buggy thingy (not sure what it is actually called?) is a stamp from the "Need for Speed" stamp set (I got this idea off a display board at convention so unfortunately I don't know who to give credit to). I embossed it first and then marker coloured it in. I stamped off a second one on scrap paper, cut it out and used it as a mask before stamping the "splat" shaped stamp from "Extreme Elements" stamp set which I also marker coloured. Hope you like 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment