Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Get Your Santa On - card in a box, with a "Sneak Peek" from the new catty!



Hi all, well here's a quick post on the fly, I'm running against the clock to get all my Christmas projects finished in a hurry. Yes, and like I chant to myself every year "I'm not going to leave it all to the last minute next year", well here I go again!

I made these cute "card in a boxes" using the current (but finishing soon) stamp sets "Get Your Santa On" and "Festival of Trees" stamp sets. Now there is a "sneak peek" of a new product coming out in the Ocassions Catalogue on January 6, which is a new punch called the "Bow Builder" punch that I used to embellish the front of these cards with, it's such a cute bow and just perfect for embellishing card fronts and little gift boxes!! I love the big bow bigshot die as well but I'm loving this smaller bow that punches so easily and quickly. There's sooo much new and exciting products coming out soon I now can't wait to get the Christmas silly season over with and start playing with all the new things coming our way!! Well the clock is ticking and I better keep on the move...........cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment