Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor cards inspired from Convention




These cards were inspired by a beautiful card I saw at convention in Brisbane last May. It was made in Island Indigo like the one on the end in the top photo and I would love to give credit to the creator but unfortunately I have no idea who that talented person is....anyhow until I saw it I had honestly never really thought twice about buying this stamp set but after seeing not only this card, there were a few other lovely projects on display using this set, well I had to get it! I decided to also try and adapt it to a Christmas card and it worked as well. The bottom card in Calypso Coral is for a friend and I added a subtle "Giggle Greetings" stamp to it for a laugh! Thanks for looking, have a good week...........Sue :)

1 comment: