Monday, June 27, 2011

Stampin' Up Sock Monkey - Christmas Jolly Holiday designer series paper



It's "181 sleeps" till Christmas!! Hope that didn't frighten anyone!! Anyhow I am so proud of myself for actually starting making my Christmas cards in June. I have NEVER made any of my Christmas ideas before December and usually by the time I have made them they get posted a couple of days before the public holidays. My resolution is to keep going on these projects at least twice a month till they are completed by November!! I luv Stampin' Ups' Sock Monkey and the Jolly Holiday DSP is always easy to coordinate. I also mounted my new set of "delightful decorations" to play with. I will be posting up the countdown of "sleeps till Christmas" with each diffent idea i post. Can't hear sleigh bells yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment