Friday, January 25, 2013

Stampin' Up! "Feeling Sentimental" Sale-a-bration




Sale-a-Bration has begun! Today I've been stamping with the new "Feeling Sentimental" stamp set from the SAB catalogue that I received for free with my last $100 order. This set features a "Penny-farthing" bicycle, an almost extinct now Telephone booth, a big old "Ferris Wheel" (not used in these cards) and a sentiment stamp "Celebrate" in a nice script. This set would also suite heritage scrapbooking! I used the very popular set "Lovely as a Tree" to add some dimension to the vintage images in the bottom two cards and have included a few sneak peek products from the new Seasonal Catty which starts next week in the top one which I "emboss resisted" for a totally different effect..........hope you like!!!............Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment