Monday, March 25, 2013

Stampin' Up! "Blast Off" Stamp Set - Boys Birthday Cards




I finally "inked up" my Stampin' Up! Blast off stamp set over the weekend and had a bit of fun making some boys birthday cards. I think the Soda Pop Tops that Stampin' Up! have in their seasonal catty work well with this set too! I stamped the little astronaut and then used the 1" circle punch to punch out his head, popped it in a soda pop top (flattened out in my bigshot) then put a layer of Crystal Effects on it to give the effect of the little astronaut looking out of the spaceship window! The top photo does more justice than the bottom one which I had trouble photographing properly. I really like the little aliens too which I just had to add "googly eyes" to that I had left over from the previous seasonal catty. Well Sale-a-Bration is now finished for this year but being the 25th anniversary for Stampin' Up! this year will mean plenty of new and different specials and surprises instore for everyone I'm sure! So stay tuned.........cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment