Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stampin' Up! Brisbane Convention My "Swaps"



Hi all, I'm back home from the Stampin' Up! Convention in Brisbane and as always was "Great"! I always come home with my head spinning with ideas and inspirations! Had a great time catching up with old friends and making some more new friends, that would have to be one of the best parts of convention! Stampin' Up! did another great job of spoiling us again and celebrated their 25th Anniversary with us by giving us lots of extra "all attendee" gifts and even gave us all a copy of the "New Catty"! Wooohoo...thank you Stampin' Up! The cards above are piccies of my "swaps" and am happy to say one of my favourite and longest running stamp set "Lovely as a Tree" is staying for another year! I decided to make these with the Stampin' Up! Brushed gold and Brushed Silver cardstock which are lovely but I never see these used very much but I love it! We received so many new goodies that there will be plenty of "sneak peeks" to share around with you all..........gonna start playing now! Cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment