Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! More Convention Make & Takes - Mixed up my way!



Here's a few more Make & Takes from Stampin' Up! Convention Brisbane that I made at home "my way"! Actually the Christmas one was inspired from a card on one of the display boards at convention. I've played with three new stamp sets on these cards, Gorgeous Grunge, Tag It and Hello Lovely which will be available to all from July 2 (not too far away now!) I'm really liking the "grunge" which is a new style to try for me and "washi tape" is fun too! I've seen it around but haven't played with any till now and it's more fun playing with it than just looking at it! Lol ! I made extra sample copies of these too and sent them to some of my customers and team members that didn't go to convention, just to share the fun around! Well time to get on with my 'real job" and do some more creating later!.....................cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment