Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! New Gingham Wheel and other New Products!




Hi all! The day is finally here for the start of the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue! Yay !! All the new products and goodies are available to order from noon today! Have to admit I end up having a "mojo meltdown" this time every year, only because I get so excited about all the new product to play with and so many ideas happening that I end up overwhelmed and not knowing where to start!! Anyhow I decided to have a play with the new "Gingham wheel", it gives me a "country cottage" sort of feeling so I ended up watercolouring some stamped images from the new hostess set "Simply Sketched" and the new "Best of Flowers" stamp set. These cards remind me of the older styles of cardmaking but "Oldies are still Goodies" and definitely have that handmade appeal which really is what this papercrafting passion is all about!! It's beautiful to see the sun actually shining today, we've had our fair share of rain this month here! cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment