Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stampin' Up! Giggle Greetings Birthday Card


Hi all and Happy New Year! I personally, am happy the silly season is over with now and can get back to a bit of "normal" life! Had my first class for this year yesterday and it was good to catch up with my wonderful group of ladies and get back to some fun creating together!

This card above I actually made some time ago, I love a bit of humour and the stamp set "Giggle Greetings" does just that, however I think I must have made it before we got our new Blendability alcohol markers because I can see I have coloured it with our Stampin' Write markers. Anyhow i think I might just make this card again and use the Blendies to compare the difference!

Meanwhile it's another exciting time of year with a new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue full of new, exciting products (lots of different stuff too!) and best of all it coincides with the start of Sale-A-Bration which is full of "freebie" items to choose from with every $90 spent from either our Annual or Occasions catties! Hope everyone is having a great start to a new year!......cheers for now, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment