Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Japanese Doll Punch Art Cards



It's been raining so bad the last couple of days there's no better excuse to stay inside and create! I had been mucking around with some punch art projects for a bit but hadn't gotten to finishing anything but this morning my Stampin' Up! order with some new goodies from the Autumn Winter Mini arrived! I have to say I now have a new favourite stamp - and that would be the filigree style flower which is the background stamping in the card above! Just looove it! It's in the new "Mixed Bunch" stamp set and has a co-ordinating punch that matches this set. I haven't used the punch yet but have been quite happy playing with just this one stamp alone today! I think it's supposed to be pouring with rain again tomorrow but i don't mind! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment