Monday, April 9, 2012

Stampin' Up! Bigshot shapes make home/garden decor accents with aluminium flashing!



Well these projects were so much easier to make than photograph! I am also not the most computer savvy person on the planet so why the two pictures are stuck together i don't know but you can still them anyways!

These make great decorative garden stakes but as you can see they could be personalized for a special ocassion. I just went to "Bunnings" and bought some 3mm aluminium flashing and some wire for under $20. I had some old chain and jump rings laying around from a previous "beading" tangent and there you have it! I do have to say i have seen shapes cut with the big shot before with aluminium cans but they are thinner and "sharper" so I thought I would try something a bit thicker to see if it wasn't quite as sharp. I didn't use gloves and just took my time and and happy to say no band-aids were needed for my fingers during the few hours it took me to make them all!......cheers for now ..Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment