Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happiest Birthday with just a "little" Stampin' Up! new product sneak peek!


This card has been the "bane" of my life this week! I started out with an idea that was simple enough but now and then an idea doesn't come to fruition easily and then becomes a challenge, or in the end just a "pain"! I started it last Sunday with intentions of it being in the mail on Tuesday but that wasn't meant to be. I've joined into a "Birthday Pen Pals Card Swap" with other Stampin' Up! demos, there are about twenty of us in it and because they are all demos I like to put a bit of extra effort into my cards for them, it just wouldn't sit right with me to just "slap any old thing" together at the last minute. So a week later I finally finished a card that is nothing like what it started out to be but I think I can safely say it is at least an "original", in my mind anyway! Better late than never! It will be off to it's recipient first thing tomorrow, I hope she likes it, she just won't know about the trauma trying to put it together! lol !

It does contain "just a little sneak peek" of product coming our way soon! The new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue realease is just about 4 weeks away and a very exciting mini seasonal catalogue with it! Can't wait! I've started a very long wish list and am very grateful I have a reasonable tax refund on its way to fund some of it!

Gotta get back to creating now, there are 4 Birthday Pen Pals I need to make cards for in August and if they take me as long as this one I better get on to them now!!.......cheers for now Sue

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, your project has been chosen for the July 31 Blog finds of the Day. If you would like to see other projects chosen, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete