Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch - Just Plain Stampin!



Here's a few examples of "just plain stampin" simple and easy as! I've only used two of the three flower designs in the set here and the best part is Stampin' Up! also has a punch to match called the "Blossom" punch. I'm even happier to say they will carry over from the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue which has just finished to the new catty which begins September 1st! This is a very very versatile set which can be used for all ocassions.

The "Retired List" is now up on the Stampin' Up! website and some retiring items from the 2011-2012 Catalogue are selling quickly so Stampin' Up is updating the list regularly as items sell out. Well "out with old and in with the new" and there's lots of nice stuff coming soon, I'm just looking forward to my pre-order to arrive and all the new goodies to play with, Yay! That's it for me for now......cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment