Saturday, October 27, 2012

Some of the Stampin' Up! Birthday Cards I received from my Birthday Pen Pal Swappers!




Well I've been far too busy to create for my blog the last two weeks - been to Melbourne for a girly getaway for a few days with family and friends and took my daughter on her first plane ride as well as a shopping spree included for her 15th birthday, had my birthday amongst it all and of course one has to come back and catch up on the "real work" that piles up when you escape for a little while! Am happy to be back at my craft desk though, I miss it if I don't have a "play" at least once a week. In the meantime till I create some new projects of mine to share with you here a some of the lovely handmade Stampin' Up! cards I received from some of my "Birthday Pen Pals Swapper" group for you to see. I love how everyone has their own different ideas and they always inspire me! Well with that I am itching to get some creating happenin here now...........cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment