Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Sydney Event - Make n Take samples




Had an awesome day at the Stampin' Up! Heartfelt event at the Sydney Convention Centre on Saturday. I had fun demonstrating the "brayer" in the Product Playground and just loved how some ladies came up to me later and thanked me for showing them ways to use it. The day was over far too quickly "time flies when you're having fun" and there was sooo much to see and do that I didn't get around to it all but still have more than enough inspiration and ideas from all that I did see!! I didn't make my "Make n Takes" at the event, I tend to usually "Take n Make", so I did mine at home and I have made a few alterations but they are still basically the same. My favourite is the notebook cover in the left of the first picture, it looks so appealing in real life. I've been a bit slow to post anything up on my blog because I have caught a horrible cold/flu bug that has knocked me for quite a "six" but have lots coming up to share, both my creations and lots inspired by other talented ladies, as soon as I recover and start to feel normal once again! ......"atishooo" for now...........Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment