Saturday, September 14, 2013

3D Explosion/Surprise Boxes made with Stampin' Up!



Hi all! I did an "Explosion" or "Surprise" box class this week with my customers by popular demand and we actually did a "Birthday box themed" class with a card to match. I've been having alot of fun with the new Stampin' Up! Bigz Bow Die that is in the new seasonal catty and decided to make a couple more with a different theme with some of the new DSP papers in the seasonal catty. The silver bow embellished one was really meant to be "Christmasy" but would actually suit a special "Birthday" occasion. The Bow Die I can see getting used lots by me for all sorts of gifting, cards and scrapbooking projects. The Cherry Cobbler bow, I actually used Cordinations cardstock and embossed it and sanded it which gave it a "velvety look" that I'm really happy with! Enjoy your weekend.................Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment