Monday, September 2, 2013

Christmas Cards made with Stampin' Up! New Seasonal Catty & main catty products!




Well "hello" September!! August was not a month I care to revisit so here's hoping September brings better things!! I have been doing a little creating with some projects so hopefully I can play "catchup" this month and share them with you! I made these Chrissy cards for my class with some of the new product from the new Seasonal Catalogue which is now live and the bottom card I actually made from product in our main catty - except for the sentiment which is a carry over set called Greetings of the Season and is still available. I actually stamped this one on some of the new Cordinations neutrals cardstock (not Whisper White standard) and it gives it that "canvas" textured look. They are all quick and "easy as" cards and especially the Festive Flurry (snowflakes) stamp set which has framelits to match!! Thanks for looking............cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment