Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gift Bow Bigz Die Card Ideas



Hi all, I've been playing with the "Gift Bow Bigz Die" from the Stampin' Up Seasonal Catty and it sooo versatile!! There's lots of different ways to use it besides the obvious making bows for gift boxes, which I reckon is alot cheaper to decorate gifts by making your own than buying gift toppers, even from the cheap shops! As you can see I've used it for birthday, christmas and wedding cards here and I think it would be great for baby ideas,girls and masculine projects as well. Not to mention great for some scrapbooking pages as well! I definitely think this die was well worth purchasing (my customers have bought it too and are also really happy with it!). Thanks for looking......have a good day, Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment