Friday, November 8, 2013

A 16th Birthday Card and Thank You Card Inspired by the Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance DSP



Well my "baby" daughter turned sweet sixteen the other day so I wanted to make her a card that wasn't too "pink or little girlyish" and was inspired by the freshness of the Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Designer Series Papers, the new incolour "Coastal Cabana" (blueish/turquoisey) is just soo clean, light and fresh and yet goes so well with the Smoky Slate (light silvery sort of grey) and Crushed Curry (mustardy sort of yellow), hope you understand my way of describing the colours.....lol !! I made a matching envelope with new "must have" Envelope Punch Board and wrapped and decorated a gift to match as well. Today I was wanting to make a thank you card for a very thoughtful friend who did me a lovely favour so I just picked up where I left off from my DD's birthday card and the thank you card came together effortlessly!! Wish that were the case more of the time.The angel is so easy to make with the new Stampin' Up! Bow Die which is still available in the current seasonal mini catty until Feb 1, 2014. I know the bow die was money well spent for me, I am using it "lots"!..........the weekend is nearly here, have a good one! .........Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment