Sunday, November 17, 2013

I've actually begun to make my Christmas Cards starting with Santa's List from Stampin' Up!




I can't believe I've got such a good start on my Christmas cards and it's still November for a little while at least! I hope my "momentum" continues...well actually, the "bucket loads" of rain we've had here this weekend is probably why I managed to get a good start. The "Santas List" cards I made in my top pic were inspired/cased from Tami White (one of the top US demos - Stamp with Tami) she has a video tutorial on her blog for that one. The other Merry "thinlits" cards were cased/inspired by one of our very talented Aussie demos, Tenealle Williams. I've been wanting to get out my sewing machine and try a bit of sewing on cards for ages but have been to lazy to drag it out of the cupboard, I will thank Tenealle for her inspiration! I also saw a little tip somewhere on the net on how to add a little colour to the lovely "Frosted Embellishments" currently available in the seasonal catty, just add a few drops of reinker to some Crystal Effects and apply it to the rhinestones with a toothpick! Hope all have a good start to the week.........cheers for now Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment