Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just to share a couple of my Christmas Highlights



Hi all, hope everyone had a nice Christmas! Thought I would share just a little of my Christmas highlights! The first photo of Christmas cards is very special to me, my daughter made one for me and one for her Dad, she has quite a talent for art and drawing and drew the lovely pictures on the cards herself. So the fact that I love her art and she knows my passion for paper crafting just made these an extra special thoughtful gift!
The second picture is some kraft boxes from Stampin' Up! that I decorated and filled with little Christmas gifts for my special "crafty" friends and the third picture is us having a wonderful Christmas lunch together, we had a great day sharing and giving each other our handmade creations and gifts, and of course lots of laughs!
Well Christmas is now over for another year and I'm looking forward to another year of creativity and fun! I will say as much as I love "Christmas crafts" I'm looking forward to creating new projects without "red,green and bling" for a while, well until a bit later in 2014 that is!.......cheers for now Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment