Sunday, December 1, 2013

Easy Christmas Wreath made with Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper


Well the 1st of December is here so the "silly season" has definitely begun! I saw a tutorial for this "easy as" wreath on Tami White's blog (US demo) and decided to make one for myself. All you need is a 12" foam wreath ring ( think it was about $5 from spotlight) a box of pins, approx. 8 sheets of patterned designer series papers (12" x 12") cut into 1/2" strips, a bone folder and a little patience! It doesn't take that long to make really, oh and a thimble is good idea so you don't get sore fingers from pushing the pins in! I finished it off with a simple silver glitter cardstock bow which I cut with the very versatile Bow Die from the Stampin' Up! seasonal catty which as you can see from my projects lately that I use it a lot! Well back to more projects on my "to do before Christmas List".........thanks for looking......Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment