Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stampin' Up! Bright & Beautiful Matching Christmas Card and Bottle Tag




Hi all! Here are two projects we made recently in one of my crafty classes with the Bright and Beautiful stamp set which co-ordinates with the Stampin' Up! Star framelits. I have to admit the photos don't do them justice they look great in real life with the richness of the Blackberry Bliss colour and the gold and white, but I just couldn't capture it with my camera in not so good lighting. As you can see I attempted to add a quick bottle tag template which i thought was quite clear but I guess I'll have to work on that one....lol. You can just make out the measurements but if you can't it's basically cut cardstock 9 3/4" x 3 1/2", score at 3" and punch the corners with the corner rounder.

That's it for today, I have a heap of projects to create and complete before christmas, I've come to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try not to, I am a leave it to the last minute kinda person........enjoy the rest of your day...........Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment