Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath Christmas Cards




Hi there! Hope all are having a great weekend although I'm guessing alot of you are running at getting everything done possible in time for Christmas, and you would not be alone in that!

Here's a few ideas I created with the Stampin' Up Wondrous Wreath stamp set and love that it has the Framelits to match , so no fussy cutting!! I really hope this bundle "carries over" as it is not just good for just Christmas, it also is good for other occasions. The top card is kinda vintage in neutral tones, the second one in the Pool Party and Island Indigo blues was inspired by one i have seen on the internet quite some time ago, sorry don't know who to give the credit to there, but thanks for the inspiration! The bottom card was part of a Christmas order I did for a friend who requested a colourful combination of red, green and yellow and was happy with her order.

I have to admit I will be very excited to complete my Christmas creations so I can start to play with some of the new and very exciting products coming our way very soon in the new seasonal catty and Sale-a-Bration starting in early January! Will keep you posted about that one for sure............cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment