Monday, August 24, 2015

Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek - Festive Flower




Happy Monday everyone! I spent my weekend having a play with some of this year's Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue goodies which will be available to the public in just one weeks time! As always there are lots of new exciting products for the festive season and also happy to annouce there are quite a few "bundles" that will be available to purchase at discounted prices as well! I've been playing with a new stamp set called Reason for the Season which comes with a punch called Festive Flower Builder, which as you can see from my pics is not only useful for a beautiful, Real Red,christmas poinsettia flower or glitter flower but will be able to be used all year round for other occasions as you can see in the blue flower I created. I plan on using the red one in my classes as one of our first christmas projects to kick off the season with! Thanks for stopping by...........cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment