Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy New Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue - Dove of Peace



Hi all! Happy Monday, first day of spring and Happy new Holiday Catalogue! When I first saw this stamp in the new catty it wasn't at the top of my wish list, but is now becoming a favourite! I actually did the god embossed one first (with one of the flourishes from the Everything Eleanor in the background) then for the top card I embossed it with black embossing powder onto Early Espresso cardstock and used an aqua-painter brush dipped in bleach (just normal everyday household bleach) to get this coloured effect. More bleach applied to the lighter areas of course, and less in other places. Was quite impressed how many different types of tones it came out with! Will also be creating these two cards with my classes so we can get going on our xmas projects! ......cheers for now, Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment