Sunday, March 25, 2012

Christian Occasion Themed Cards - Christening, Wedding, Sympathy & Easter all created with basically two Stampin' Up! punches!!



Hi all! I still have my creative energy "mojo" going crazy at the moment! Too much to create not enough time to do it all in! I have to admit I am not the fastest crafter because I enjoy my time making things and it just totally relaxes me just sitting and creating but like they say "easier said than done" and if I could create as quick as I think of the ideas.........?? I better just settle for enjoying the moments!! So these cards are all similar with the punched crucifix in common but hey what a variety of cards can be made from this simple punch idea only using two Stampin' Up! punches - the Scallop trim border punch and the Scallop trim corner punch!

I am now at a stage of being organised enough to be able to offer classes and workshops for small groups from my home in Umina now and am quite happy to teach "one on one" as well!! Just give me a call or email me if you live within the Central Coast area and would like to learn about paper-crafting!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment