Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Tag and Card Ideas made with Stampin' Up! Bird Builder Punch




Here's some really easy and quick Easter card and gift tag ideas - the first picture are gift tags I made with the lovely Language of Friendship stamp set. The card in the second picture with the "chicks in eggs" I "cased" from Tami White's blog (US) and I loved them so much I had to have a play with the idea but I copied it pretty much exactly because I don't see the point in trying to change something that really looks good and works. The bottom card with the very cute and simple bunny on it I copied from Mary Fish's blog she is also another talented US demo! These were all quick and easy to create and I like the idea of a nice little handmade tag to put with a gift of chocolate easter eggs.

Well tomorrow may very well be "April Fools Day" but it is also the beginning of the Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue so there's more exciting products to play with and also a fantastic new tool that I just can't get by without!!

No comments:

Post a Comment