Saturday, February 9, 2013

3D Handbags made with Stampin' Up!




Yaay the weekend is here! I do love the routine when school goes back but that includes still loving weekends too! This week I've been playing with a handbag tutorial that I purchased from Becky Roberts (US Stampin' Up!demonstrator). The top one I decorated with Tea for Two DSP and some pieces from the Artisan Embellishments Kit and Flower trim (these are easy to dye with SU reinkers) available now in the new Seasonal Catalogue. I had some tulle left over from the Holiday Seasonal Catalogue which has just finished and thought I would have a go at using some on a project other than a christmas type of idea so I added it to the bottom two handbags. The bottom bag I used Naturals Composition Specialty paper which is  actually an embossed style, crumb cake and quite a heavy-weight type of DSP that I sponged with Early Espresso ink. Because the designs are embossed they can easily be sponged with another colour to give them a bit of a "wow" and completely change the look of the papers. These were a fun and easy project! Hope you're enjoying your weekend..............Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment