Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bookmarks "shabby chic style" with Stampin' Up! new seasonal catty products!



It's Valentines Day tomorrow and I love hearts and flowers but I'm not kinda really into the "gushy, lovey, mushy kinda side of it so I haven't been creating that theme but instead had a bit of fun making these "shabby chic kind of modern vintage" style bookmarks! I cut the bookmarks using the Stampin' Up Two Tags Die and threw a bunch of ribbon, buttons and embellishments in front of myself and they came together no bother  at all. The Artisan Embellishment Kit has some great bits and bops in it and the new Flower Trim ribbon works well but my favourite is the new Build a Brad which just adds that bit of "wow" to a project! Hope you like them and have a "Happy Valentines Day" tomorrow.......................Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment