Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stampin' Up! Pretty Petites note cards set



Well who would believe that today I have on jeans, jumper and ugg boots and only a couple of weeks ago we were all melting 45c heat!!!  It's been a miserable rainy day here but just perfect weather for craftiing!  Today I made these cheerful little note-cards and used a sentiment stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration brochure called "Pretty Petites" and best of all there is a punch to match the "Petite Curly Label" punch! There are also now new smaller scallop circle punches available which are fantastic for layering. The little gift box I made to put them in was "easy as" just using the scallop envelope die and joining four of them together. I'm sure it will make a nice little gift for someone! Well that's it for me for today, hope we get some more crafty weather tomorrow.............cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment