Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Belated Birthday Cards with some new Stampin' Up! products



Well I have no original excuse for being late with Birthday cards except being busy with other things and as much as "crafting and creating" is tops on my list it cannot be "priority one" unfortunately, but I think ( I mean I know) I would rather receive a handmade one late than a bought one early! Anyhow two of these are for "Birthday Pen Pal Swaps" which were due late in August but at least I have made them with some of the new products available now in Stampin' Up!s new catalogues! I will keep one of them for a class for a customer of mine who is keen to make some belated birthday cards and I think the "Snails" say it all!! Now I am off to the Post Office so they won't be any later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment