Friday, September 7, 2012

Christmas Cards - with new Stampin' Up! products



My first "proper" not "pre"order from the new catalogues now they are available to all arrived yesterday morning! I was sooo restrained! I had the unopened box at my feet at my office desk all day! Only because I knew if I opened it that anything like real work to be done would blow out the window if I did! Just kept telling myself I could play all weekend and so I was happy with myself for exercising such self control! But have had a play tonight and made these two Christmas cards!! The top one is actually for a "team challenge" that I made a suggestion of making a card with "no traditional" colours of red and green......thought I had best come up with some idea seeing as it was my suggestion!! There are seven new products in that card alone!! Well it is only 106 sleeps till "Ho Ho"! Really not that far away!! So on that "scary" note................cheers for now...Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment