Saturday, September 1, 2012

Christmas 3D notecard/tag holder made with new Stampin' Up! products!




'WOW" it's finally the 1st of September and not only is new the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 catty "live" so is the new "Holiday Season" catty which is no longer a "mini" but A4 in size and 40 pages packed with lots of new goodies and ideas! There is so much new, exciting products I don't know where to start! The new "Scentsational Season" stamp set and matching framelits that I have used in these piccies are a great new addition because whilst you can still just stamp the images you can also cut them out with the framelits if you like so no "fussy" cutting is needed! I still can't put down the new Core'dinations cardstock and Woodgrain embossing folder either as you can see from my previous post I have used them for Father's Day and Christmas projects! Now I'm going to get on with some more creating tonight because tomorrow is Father's Day and family commitments don't actually involve "crafting".............more like "cooking".........I know what I'd prefer to be doing! Lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment