Sunday, September 9, 2012

Christmas Rosette Wreath made with Stampin' Up! Be of Good Cheer DSP



I've been plodding around with this Christmas Rosette Wreath project for a couple of weeks on and off but finally finished it this afternoon! I made all the rosettes with my Simply Scored tool but if  I were planning on making any number of these I would put Stampin' Ups new Designer Rosette Bigz XL die on my "Dear Santa" list, I think it would be alot quicker and easier to make it that way!  Actually I'd been waiting for my order from the new cattys  because I wanted to embellish the rosettes with some of the new buttons and ribbon! I can at least "cross this project" off my huge "Christmas projects to do" list. Hooray! Enjoy what's left of your weekend!..........cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment