Sunday, May 6, 2012

3D gift set project- Strawberries and Chocolate!


Sunday mornings are the best day to get away with staying in your pjays and creating - it's probably the only day! Anyway I had a bit of inspiration happening early and it's now after lunch but this is the result! I am really happy with this lot which is good because I don't feel like I wasted the morning! lol.
The inspiration came from all those "punch art" strawberries on the net, sorry I can't give anyone in particular credit for it there are alot out there and I have no idea who started the idea - thanks anyway!

In one of my very first "posts" I made a 3D "triangle or pyramid shaped gift box and it was christmas themed with a little red and green owl (using the Stampin' Up! owl punch) on it. That "favour" box is the same is the one in this set and I will post up a little "mini tutorial" for it soon for those who might like the instructions for it. I am not computer skilled enough to make video tutorials (yet?? lol, maybe one day!) but it is "so easy" I will show you how with a couple of photos instead!

Well now I'm gonna drag myself away from my desk and start prepping a "Sunday roast" for dinner! This will be interesting because I have never cooked one on a "Webber bbq" before! My brother bought me one the other day for a gift and I'm gonna "test it out"! Enjoy what's left of your Sunday.......Sue

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this Sue, what a fantastic Gift set and my favorites strawberries and chocolate yummo

    ReplyDelete