Friday, May 18, 2012

A couple of scrapbook pages from Stampin' Up! convention in Melbourne last year!



I was really relieved to actually catch up on at least some of my scrapbooking projects recently. I have more "on the go" than I care to think about! However I have finished my scrapbooking from convention last year in Melbourne - just in time, cause convention this year is only twelve days away and I'll have a whole new bunch of photos to scrap! Stampin' Up Convention is in Canberra this year and there is a whole bunch of excited demos and hobbyist alike getting ready for the annual event! It isn't just the social, sharing ideas, workshop "wows", new products etc i think for a lot of the ladies it is a bit of precious "me" time away from demands of work, family, household chores and the like and so many of us are sooo looking forward to an exciting few days break away! Some would already have their "swaps" made and organised (I was organised last year - sigh!) but it came around quicker than I realised so this week I will be flatout making my swaps for the next week!! I will post them up before I leave here for "chilly I think" Canberra!  

No comments:

Post a Comment