Sunday, May 27, 2012

Punch Art Kitty - One of my Convention Swaps!




Well I am definitely getting excited now! Only a few days till I leave for the Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 in Canberra. These punch art kitties (kitty design from Jackie Topa US demo) are one of my swaps which look very simple but after making thirty of them, they are not as simple as i had planned but am very happy to have these completed at least! The bottom photo is a scrap book layout I did which was inspired by the "ideas boards" from convention last year. Stampin' Up puts samples of everyones swaps up on big display boards for all to see - hundreds of inspiring ideas that make your head spin! So for now I am going to put my attention back to finishing my other swaps - Im running out of time!!! cheers Sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue I received one of your swaps at SU Convention and thought it was so cute. Well done and thankyou for your great swaps.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete