Friday, May 4, 2012

Simply Scored Idea - faux tile effect


This is another "easy" idea of another way to use Stampin' Up!s new Simply Scored Tool and I am totally honest when I say i don't know what I did before I bought mine because I use it all the time now!
This "faux tile" effect was just scoring at 1/2 inch intervals and then stamped on, just something a bit different. I also made a baby card which I scored on glossy cardstock and stamped the little duck from "Easy Events" and it actually looked a bit like bathroom tiles because of the gloss but I had a bit of bother photographing it so the effect was visible so I can't share that one but you can get the "ghist" from the description!

Stampin' Up! has some great things happening this month with a "Paper Party" special which is buy three packs of DSP (designer series paper) and get one for free - that's a good deal especially if you want to stock up on a few of your favourite packs before they retire when the new catalogue comes out in a few months time.

Stampin' Up has also a great new deal for anyone wishing to join up. It is now only $169 to join and for that you can choose $235 worth of product of your choice and receive $80 worth of business supplies with your order and free shipping!! And just to top that off if you join this month (May) you will also receive a free pack of DSP each month until December! Pretty good I reckon! The other great part about that is you can do as little or as much as you want with your membership i.e. If you only want to join to get the great discounts on their quality product for your use that's fine or if you want to do a bit more and earn some extra $$ that's fine too. If I hadn't joined already I certainly would be this month!!!
If you are interested just send me an email or give me a call and tell you more about it and answer any of your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment