Monday, August 27, 2012

Two More "Father's Day" Card Ideas with little sneak peeks



Well these two cards will be the last of my efforts for "Father's Day" cards for this year anyway because I'm itching to get started on "Chrissy" ones especially since product from Stampin' Up! two new catalogues will be available for all in one week's time! They both have lots of new Holiday Season products and ideas galore! As you will be able to see in this post and the one previous I am sooo taken with the new "Core'dinations" cardstock and the new "Woodgrain" embossing folder I can't seem to put them down, they are brilliant for male cards and I am using them both in some Chrissy projects I am working on too which I will be posting up this week. Can't wait to put in my order next week from the new cattys but I know this week will just fly by before I know it and Christmas is only 120 sleeps away!!!.....I'll sign off on that scary note!!!...........Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment