Sunday, August 5, 2012

A simple scrapbook page, with another "little' sneak peek!


Another "little sneak peek" but it made a big wow for me on this scrapbook page! I "white embossed" one of our new stamps on here and there wasn't much more to it and I have to say I am very happy I purchased Stampin' Up sticky sheets - they really take the pain out of scrapping alphabet letters! Simply cut out a sheet to the size you think you'll need and stick it to the back of your cardstock colour choice and run your letters through the Bigshot! Then all you have to do is peel the back off and stick'em straight onto your page! You can make your letters in whatever coordinating cardstock you please and then you don't have to try and glue or snail them on or whatever....too easy!
Enjoy your weekend.................cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment