Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday Card - More Sneak Peeks - Also my 100th Post!


My 100th post! Can't believe I've uploaded a hundred posts, which is actually more than 100 projects cause I tend to put up multiple ideas and photos at a time instead of single ones! Went back to playing with the new stuff this morning but had to get a card made for one of my "Birthday pen pals swappers" whose birthday is tomorrow, only to now realise it has to go to S.A. so it definitely won't arrive in time! However better late than never, anyway I think most South Aussies are used to delayed deliveries. Someone posted me something recently from SA and it took 3 weeks to get here!! Go figure??

Well this card is "nice, fresh and cheery" to me! A bit of new DSP from the set "Floral District", two new stamps, one from "Betsy's Blossoms" and the birthday sentiment is from a new hostess set called "Wacky Wishes". The "Gumball" green is a sample of a new incolor and finally just a peek of some new ribbon! Oh! and and I must add the new reconfigured foam stamp pads allow you to emboss without "Versamark", and I've tried it and it does work! All this new stuff and heaps more will be available very soon, not long now till September 1st. I can't wait!!!!!  Cheers..........Sue

1 comment: