Friday, August 24, 2012

Father's Day Card Ideas with some Stampin' Up! little sneak peeks




I haven't posted for over a week but that's because I've been busy playing with my new Stampin' Up! pre order goodies and I have a whole lot of projects happening but I've been starting them and then starting something else and now I better start finishing some of them! The Father's day shirts are "an oldie but goodie" idea that I originally learnt about ten years ago and thought I would use it in one of my classes this week but I pulled the old template apart and couldn't for the life of me remember how to put it back together! Anyway after quite some fussing and pulling my hair out I eventually remembered how to make it which was "really" frustrating because when I learnt  it ten years ago i also made about fifty of them for a school Father's Day stall, who would think you could forget something you made sooo many of !? lol ! I'm happy with their revamped look using some of Stampin' Up! new products which will be available for purchase from September 1. Not long now!
Oh and the "horsey" punch art idea I cased from US demo Jackie Topa who does brilliant punch art ideas. Cheers for now...............Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment