Sunday, August 12, 2012

Triple Layer Cards




These "triple layer" style cards are all over the internet, they are very easy and effective looking so I decided I better have a go and make some with my own spin on them. As far as I can gather the origin of these came from Dawn Olchefske who is a US demo and there are plenty of tutorials to be found for these. They are fun and easy and you can alter the shapes and sizes without any bother - just make your "matting" edges approx. 1/8" bigger than your bases. I'm actually tempted to try and adapt this idea to a scrap page, if I do and it is successful I will be posting it up for sure but that won't be happening tonight! The weekend is all but over and tomorrow is back to early start weekdays........cheers for now......Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment