Thursday, August 9, 2012

Male Birthday card, Female Ocassion card - Sneak Peek



The delivery man left a new box of "goodies" at my door today - my preorder from the new Stampin' Up 2012-2013 catalogue arrived today so it's time to play with new toys again! I never really know where to start or what to play with first! Anyhow I made these cards, one masculine and one feminine both with the same stamp set (except the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment which is from Bring On The Cake) and both from the same new set of Designer Series paper I bought called "Comfort Cafe". Also used the same new framelits Apothecary Accents which goes with the Apothecary Labels framelits we already have. Well the time has just flown tonight and I can't believe it's midnight already but it isn't the weekend yet so I best get some shut-eye for the early weekday start....cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment